Pint Size Science Kit Checkout
Four types of kits are currently offered:
• “Science Sprouts” serves as an introduction to the field of science;
• “Gizmos & Gadgets” helps children investigate how applying technology makes work and play easier for us;
• “Mini Meteorologists” focuses on the weather happening around us;
• “Insect Investigators” develops skills in sorting and classifying as children observe and compare features of
• “Bits and Bots” focuses on robotics and coding as an important introduction to STEM education
• “Classifying Creatures” contains activities and investigations that will facilitate student understanding of how to sort and group objects according to certain traits.
The kit includes lesson plans with opportunities for adaptations to the needs of local audiences as well as all necessary supplies and materials to conduct each program module.
The number of kits are limited, but we will do our best to fulfill requests as soon as possible.
Contact Person First Name
Contact Person Last Name
Type of Kit(s) being Checked Out
Gizmos and Gadgets
Bits and Bots
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service