PSD 1:1 Chromebook Sign-Off (Digital Signature)
Please take some time to review our PSD Chromebook User Guide and applicable policies regarding Chromebook use for the Portsmouth School Department.
Policies can be found here:
Our Portsmouth School Department Acceptable Use Policy can be found here:
Chromebook Device Care and Use Guide can be found here:
Additional questions? Please email Mr. Costa --
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
* Indicates required question
1. Placing stickers directly on the Chromebook and removing the asset tag or name label is NOT allowed.
2. Auto-updates happen only when a student power-refreshes their device on a regular basis.
3. Please take care of the device as they can be easily damaged. Insurance only covers 1 breakage per year for your device. A financial obligation may exist for your 1:1 device if consecutive breaks occur within the same year or your loaner device is damaged while your computer is being repaired.
4. It is expected that student devices are returned in working order with a charger
Parent/Guardian Last Name:
Parent/Guardian First Name:
Student Last Name:
Student First Name:
Student Year of Graduation
2035 - Pre K
2034 - Kindergarten
2033 - 1st Grade
2032 - 2nd Grade
2031 - 3rd Grade
2030 - 4th Grade
2029 - 5th Grade
2028 - 6th Grade
2027 - 7th Grade
2026 - 8th Grade
2025 - 9th Grade
2024 - 10th Grade
2023 - 11th Grade
2022 - 12th Grade
Student School Location
Portsmouth Middle School
Portsmouth High School
Areas of Understanding
I understand that my student will be receiving a Chromebook to use in and out of class for academic work.
As their parent/guardian, I have been provided digital access to all Portsmouth School Department's policies.
Damage to my student's Chromebook device may result in additional financial responsibility, such as, paying for repairs and / or replacement of the Chromebook device, as stated in the aforementioned policies.
Chromebooks are intended to be tools to help support and enhance student learning.
I understand that checking this box constitutes a legal signature confirming that I acknowledge and agree to the above Areas of Understanding.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Portsmouth School Department.