Ruggette PBC Model Application
*No modeling experience necessary*
As a new company, one of our priorities is to make sure pictures of womxn wearing our products accurately represent the diversity of people that enjoy the outdoors. As a result, we will be prioritizing applicants that identify as BIPOC and/or applicants that wear a size 14 or size 16 pant. This modeling position is compensated.
We are Ruggette PBC, a mission-driven outdoor gear company for womxn. For more info on us, check out our website here:
- You do NOT need any modeling experience!
- While you don't need to be adventurous and/or outdoorsy, that's def a plus.
- People who identify as womxn, trans, fem, non-binary, and/or genderqueer.
- You do not need to be able bodied to model our products.
- You will be compensated for your time, energy, and creative posing!
- We'll pay you a $30/hour, with the expectation of working a minimum of 3 hours.
- We're very open to a conversation about different compensation structures, including but not limited to payment in product.
- You'll model our products, ranging from t-shirts to hats to pants and work with a photographer.
- Wherever you are. Especially because of the pandemic, we want to find a way to make this work based on where you're at.
- Wherever you like to get outside, including parks, gardens, the few plants you have on your roof.
- We will accept models on a rolling basis - if you're slightly interested, apply now!
Does this interest you? If so, please fill out this short application and we’ll get back to you super soon. Any questions? Want the nitty gritty? Reach out to
I identify my race/ethnicity as (check all that apply)
Latinx or Hispanic
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
Prefer not to say
What size pants would you wear?
What size shirt would you wear?
Preferred mode of contact?
Current home base?
What is your availability like?
How did you find out about us?
If you found out about us through a person, what's their name? Did you find out through Insta, them talking about it, a sticker on their waterbottle?
In addition to this modeling gig, would you have any interest in being a Ruggette Ambassador?
Optional: Is there anything about you we didn't ask about that you would like to share?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ruggette PBC.