Perishable:1 1L bottle of calibration solution2 Islechem sample bottles for QAQC
Total Kit replacement value approximately $125
2. All kits and/or instruments will be used and properly maintained by borrower in conformance with the manufacturer's directions and safety recommendations.
3. Equipment shall not be modified, loaned, or transferred to third parties without the prior written permission of the NY Water Sentinels.
4. Borrower is responsible for returning the non-perishable portion of the kit to the Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter undamaged and clean up to seven days after the end of the loan date unless renewed.
5. This agreement should be renewed every year within a month of the expiration of the loan date by contacting the NY Water Sentinels at NYWaterSentinels@gmail.com. Unless renewed, equipment will be returned to the NY Water Sentinels up to seven days after the end of the loan date.
6. Borrower agrees to report to the NY Water Sentinels any equipment damaged or lost during loan, and assumes all financial responsibility for replacing lost or damaged equipment. Borrower will not expect the NY Water Sentinels to reimburse Borrower for replaced equipment.
7. Borrower indemnifies and holds harmless the NY Water Sentinels against any and all liability loss, damages, claims, and cost incidental as a result of Borrower’s and affiliated use of the loaned property.