2019 WSSWA Board Member Nomination Form
Grow Your Leadership Skills and Contribute to our Profession!
1. Must be or become a regular, retired, or student member of the Wisconsin School Social Workers Association
2. Must follow through on commitments and work in the best interest of the association
3. Must be willing to learn new skills, and commit to serving the best interests of youth, families, schools, and practitioners in Wisconsin
4. Must be willing to serve on at least one board committee
5. Must participate in at least 75% of all board meetings
6. Must commit to the purpose and function of WSSWA: to promote the total growth and development of all school-aged children and their families through the application of social work knowledge and skills
First name of nominee
Last name of nominee
Address of Nominee
City of Nominee
Zip of Nominee
Email of Nominee
Phone # of Nominee
School District/Employer of Nominee
Work Address of Nominee
Work City of Nominee
Work Zip of Nominee
Present Position of Nominee
Current WSSWA Member?
Will Become One
Please share a short bio that we can share with the membership so they get to know you better.
Please explain briefly why you want to be on the board (your answer will be shared with the general membership for voting purposes)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service