Do you have experience with grants and fundraising? Then the WFTDA needs you!
Department: Education and Development
Position: Grant writer/ Grant task force volunteer
Time Commitment: 5h/week (depending on the grant cycle less/more)
We are building our Development department and are currently looking for volunteers and experts to help us with grant applications and writing.
- Work with staff and a small task force to develop concepts for grant applications
- Help write grant applications and proposals
- Help maintain a grant calendar and database
- Research potential new grants and awards
Mandatory skills needed:
- Experience in (grant) writing and applications
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience with grants for nonprofits or fundraising, or other development experience
- Good understanding of the WFTDA and its programs
- We are currently in the midst of a first application for an award, and have two more grant applications lined up in Q2.
Status (Skater, Official, etc)
Are you currently a WFTDA representative for your league?
What qualities, characteristics, skills, and experience do you possess that make you qualified for this position?
What professional skills or specialized training do you have that might be beneficial to this position/committee?
How much free time do you have to dedicate to a committee job (per week/month)?
Do you have regular access to a computer with internet access?
What topics motivate you the most?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Women's Flat Track Derby Association.