YesSheCanCampaign Sparkle Summit Day Volunteer Application
YesSheCanCampaign is looking for inspiring and passionate volunteers to assist us on the day of the Sparkle Summit.
Sparkle Summit is a day conference that empowers youth to use their passions to make a difference and motivate them to continue their education. The Sparkle Summit is not just a day. It is a movement.
Summit Date: June 6, 2020
Where: Rowan College at Burlington County in Mt.Laurel, NJ.
Application Deadline - April 3, 2020
Decision - Mid April 2020
Volunteers can be 18 or older. Sparkle Summit volunteers cannot be in high school.
Volunteers must volunteer the entire time of the summit from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Volunteers will receive a break throughout the day to have the opportunity to participate in the summit. Volunteers will have the opportunity to attend workshops of their interest.
Volunteers must attend two in-person sessions in May.
*Lunch + Snack will be served at all the volunteer trainings
May 23, 2020 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Burlington, NJ)
May 30, 2020 - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Burlington, NJ)
All volunteers must arrive at Rowan College at Burlington County at 7:30 a.m. on June 6, 2020. All volunteers will receive breakfast, lunch, and snack at the summit.
Below are the day volunteer positions please make sure to rank your top three positions in the application -
1. Registration Table - Volunteers will work at the registration table (all participants)
2. Greeters - Volunteers will greet participants and help participants find their workshop location
3. Group Volunteer - Volunteers will help with large groups during the summit (school groups and large groups)
3. Vendor Helpers - Volunteers will help with greeting vendors and helping vendors set up their tables. Vendor Helpers will also make sure vendors are following the rules and regulations of our organization.
4. Workshop Helpers - Volunteers will assist workshop facilitators by keeping track of time and handing out materials.
5. Social Media Team - Volunteers will post on our social media platforms during the day about the summit.
6. VIP Room Volunteer - Volunteers will help with the VIP Room. The VIP Room consists of speakers, volunteers, and vendors.
7. Stage Crew Volunteer - Volunteers will help set up the stage with water and chairs for each session. The Stage Crew will help workshop facilitators that present in the auditorium.
YesSheCanCampaign is a 501(c)(3) youth-led non-profit organization that uses live events and technology to provide educational resources and professional development to girls, young women, and youth nationwide.YesSheCanCampaign was founded by Zaniya Lewis during her freshman year of college.
Since its launch in 2016, the nonprofit organization has reached 2,000+ students nationwide, volunteered 15,000+ hours, won five national awards, and won one international award. YesSheCanCampaign received the Princess Diana Award in 2019, which is the highest accolade a young person can receive for social justice and humanitarian work. YesSheCanCampaign’s five pillars are education, service, opportunity, advocacy, and empowerment. We believe through our five pillars, girls, young women, and youth will have the resources to climb despite the obstacles.
Mission: YesSheCanCampaign's mission is to empower, inspire, and share the stories of girls and young women who are overcoming adversity while striving to complete their education.
Vision: YesSheCanCampaign envisions a world where every girl, young woman, and youth will have the tools and resources to accomplish their goals and dreams. A world where opportunities and resources do not have a price tag. A world where girls, young women, and youth are empowered and able to reach their full potential.
Age - We will only accept students who are 18+ (Volunteers cannot be a high school student)
What is the mission of the YesSheCanCampaign?
What is the Sparkle Summit?
Why would you like to volunteer for the Sparkle Summit?
Will you be available to attend the mandatory trainings in May? - See description
Will you be available to volunteer at the entire Sparkle Summit?
Please rank your top three volunteer positions
Do you have any talents, skills, or interests?
Do you have any questions about professional development?
What do you hope to learn from the Sparkle Summit?
Do you need any accommodations?
Thank you for applying! Please expect a decision by April 20th. If you have any questions or concerns please email Monalisa at
Please follow us on social media
Instagram + Facebook; @yesshecancampaign
Twitter - @yscampaign
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Zaniya Lewis.