2020 World LatteArt Battle Application form
The world's first on & off-line latte art contest! Be the main character of the stage.
* Personal information, such as cell phones numbers and e-mails, will be used only for the competition and not for any other purpose.
Please fill out the name cafe, company, etc. If you do not bleong to any group please write 'independent.
Enter SNS address which you frequently use. (ex. Instagram @coffeetvnpeople)
Video submission method
Submit Youtube Link
When submitting Youtube link, please provide the link below.
If you choose to submit via e-mail, please leave it empty.
* Read the following description for successful application.
1) If you have submitted Youtube link, please also send pictures of 1) a participant 2) Latte art
to complete the application.
2) If you submit via e-mailplease attach
1- a demonstration video of Latte art
2- a picture of a participant and
3- pictures of Latte art to complete the application.
3) The registration will be finished after videos and pictures are comprehensively reviewed, and the status of your application will be notified through e-mail, mobile phone, SNS etc.
We kindly ask you for cooperation to fully complete the application process. If you do not complete the full process, the registration can be canceled.
4) If you do not receive an e-mail, which clarifies
There might be a systemic error. In this case, please contact
, and we will help you with your registration.
5) If you have any questions about other applications, please contact
and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.
Important notes to follow when filming
- Video composition
1) Film the entire process of extracting espresso, pouring and drawing the pattern
2) Complete two patterns (1 official pattern and 1 original pattern) – If the video is longer than 4 minutes, there will be point deduction
3) There can be no editing during throughout the entire video
- Film making a total of 2 latte art patterns (Choose 1 latte art pattern out of 3 given designs and 1 latte art of your own)
- When choosing to do the “swan” pattern as one of the given patterns, please keep note of the direction of the swan’s head (Could result in a deduction in points)
- The maximum length of the video should be 4 minutes (If longer, it will result in point deduction)
- Make sure all movements are filmed fully
- There is no regulations for low resolution videos, but it could have some effects when judging
- Make sure to film starting from extracting espresso
- There is no need for a background music or any explanation about the latte art (The video will be on silent mode when judging)
- There will be automatic elimination if the video is edited or fast forwarded at any part
- At the end of the video, please make sure the two type of patterns can be seen in full
- The order of which pattern you choose to do first (given pattern or original pattern) will not affect judging
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service