Welcome to NY Nanny Center, a Bell Family Company!
We are looking for OUTSTANDING, HAPPY, RELIABLE, ENGAGING, and LOVING nannies. To qualify as a BFC Nanny you must have past nanny experience. We are looking for nannies that are pleasant to work with, do not rely on their phones during work hours and genuinely love working with children.
This application is to be completed by childcare providers who are looking for consistent Full or Part Time Nanny or Baby Nurse work. If you are looking for on-demand sitting jobs (occasional, days, nights, weekends), do NOT complete this application. Send your resume to
Before submitting an application, please review
By filling in this application you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions:
We are very selective and ask detailed questions to really get to know you and about your childcare experience. This in turn helps us find the best fit for you as a nanny. It should take you approx 15-20 minutes to fill in. Our families are ultimately responsible for all hiring decisions and as such; we do not guarantee jobs or placements.
We are happy you are here & look forward to reviewing your application!
Chris, Lauren, Lindsay, Courtney & Meredith
Bell Family Company Nanny Services Team
1a. First Name
1b. Last Name
2. What is your email?
3. Cell Phone Number
4. Where are you originally from (hometown city/state OR city/country)?
5. Where do you currently live (area of NYC or City/State if not local)?
6. What type of nanny position are you looking for?
Full Time Nanny (40+ hours)
Part Time Daytime Nanny or Afterschool Nanny (20-39 hours)
Baby Nurse or Night Nurse
Temporary Childcare (a few weeks to a few months in duration)
On Demand Babysitting
7. Are you looking for a live-in or live-out position?
Live-in 5 days a week
Live-in 24/7 (I need to live with the family)
I can do either live-in or live-out
8. Please indicate all age groups you are 100% comfortable caring for and have experience with.
Newborns & Infant (zero to 1 year)
Toddlers (1-3 years)
Pre-k to early elementary
Late elementary through middle school
9. What date/month/year are you available to start working as a nanny if placed by our agency? Please indicate any conflicts you may have over the next year.
10. Are you college educated?
Yes, I have a bachelor's degree
Yes, I am currently enrolled in a 4 year college or university
Yes, I have an associate's degree
Yes, I have a master's degree or higher
No, I am not college educated, but I did complete high school or received my G.E.D.
11. NY Nanny Center/BFC does not charge the nanny for the placement process, however if your application is accepted you will be required to pay $10 for your background check. Are you willing to pay for this?
I've already submitted a background check through BFC.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service