UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2009-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-87
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
21. Insert the missing number in the following: 3, 8, 18, 23, 33, ?, 48
22. In a certain code, CLOCK is written as KCOLC. How would STEPS be written in that code?
23. The letters in the first set have a certain relationship. On the basis of this relationship mark the right choice for the second set: BDFH : OMKI : : GHIK : ?
24. What was the day of the week on 1st January 2001?
25. Find out the wrong number in the sequence. 52, 51, 48, 43, 34, 27, 16
26. In a deductive argument conclusion is:
Not necessarily based on premises
Summing up of the premises
Entailed by the premises
Additional to the premises
27. 'No man are mortal' is contradictory of:
All men are mortal
No mortal is man
Some man are not mortal
Some man are mortal
28. A deductive argument is valid if:
premises are true and conclusion is true
premises are true and conclusion is false
premises are false and conclusion true
premises are false and conclusion is also false
29. Structure of logical argument is based on:
Aptness of examples
30. Two ladies and two men are playing bridge and seated at North, East, South and West of a table. No lady is facing East. Persons sitting opposite to each other are not of the same sex. One man is facing South. Which direction are the ladies facing to?
None of these
South and East
East and West
North and West
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service