Support a Just and Green Recovery for Scotland - group/ organisation sign up
The recovery from Coronavirus is a rare chance to markedly accelerate the repurposing of government away from the prioritisation of economic growth and towards goals of wellbeing and sustainability, ending inequality and environmental destruction. A simple return to business as usual is both unrealistic and undesirable.
This is a time for system change.
Over 80 organisations, including charities, churches, unions and grassroots groups, have sent a letter to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon outlining 5 steps for a Just & Green Recovery in Scotland:
1. Provide essential public services for people, not profit.
2. Protect marginalised people and those on low incomes by redistributing wealth.
3. Provide new funds to transform our society and economy to meet Scotland's Fair Share of climate emissions cuts and greatly enhance biodiversity.
4. Strengthen democracy and human rights
5. Offer solidarity across borders by proactively supporting an international coronavirus and climate emergency response
You can read more detail in our letter here:
If your group/ organisation agrees with these principles, please join us!
To support the campaign as an individual, sign the petition
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit about your organisation (who you are, what you do etc)
Position or job title, if applicable
Contact email address (to be used only for this campaign)
I confirm my organisation supports the principles for a Just and Green Recovery for Scotland
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Friends of the Earth Scotland.