Zeb's Coffeehouse Barista Application
At Zeb’s, our mission is to cultivate community through coffee. We love our community and want to see it flourish! Our three culture points help us to focus this mission: expect great quality, know no stranger, and respond to needs.
As a barista, you cultivate community by connecting with guests, delivering high-quality drinks and treats, and maintaining a welcoming environment.
- Greet and build relationships with guests
- Enter customer orders and receive payments
- Prepare espresso-based beverages, coffees, teas and other food items
- Maintain a clean workspace and guest area, including bussing tables, doing dishes, cleaning floors and bathrooms, etc.
- Love of people
- Appreciation of coffee and/or tea
- Desire to learn and a teachable spirit
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be on your feet for long hours
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs on occasion
- Barista experience not required
- Customer service or food service experience preferred
- At least 16 years of age
Zeb's Coffeehouse is an equal opportunity employer. This application will not be used for limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Should an applicant need reasonable accommodation in the application process, he or she should contact a company representative.
First and last name
Are you at least 16 years of age?
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Zeb's Coffeehouse.