Conference Room Request
1. This reservation is not confirmed unless requesting party is alerted by OP staff via phone call.
2. Once approved, all preparations should be the responsibility of the requester.
3. Use of the Board Room is strictly limited to 30 attendees. Otherwise, the event is automatically disapproved.
4. Reservations that go beyond 5pm will be disapproved except for special cases approved by the President or the Executive Vice President.
5. For events not hosted by the Office of the President or for which the President is not involved, please bring your own supplies including toiletries for your guests.
6. Please ensure that setup (caterer/technical) is completed at least 30 minutes before the start of the event/ meeting. Buffet tables must be set up in the hallway and never inside the Board Room.
PLEASE FILL OUT COMPLETELY:
Room Being Requested
Board Room, 4F Quezon Hall
Meeting Room A, 4F Quezon Hall (not yet available)
Meeting Room B, 4F Quezon Hall (not yet available)
Title and Description of Event/ Meeting
Date of Event/ Meeting
This reservation is not confirmed unless requesting party is alerted by OP staff via phone call.
Time of Event/ Meeting
Once approved, all preparations including booking the caterer should be the responsibility of the requester. Please ensure that setup (caterer/technical) is completed at least 30 minutes before the start of the event/meeting.
Duration of Event/ Meeting
Inclusive of setup time, example answer: 3 hours plus 30 minutes for setup
Is this an official UP event/meeting?
Is the President expected at this activity?
Number of expected participants/ guests
Max capacity of Board Room is 40 pax. Smaller meeting rooms may fit 10 pax.
Name of Caterer/ Food provider
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of the Philippines.
Terms of Service