Fall 2021 Committee Application
This application is due on Sunday 9/12 11:59 pm
After reviewing your application, our executive board will have a short interview with you during Sep 13-15.
Please sign up for interview time slots using the link:
Office hours for each committee will be available on the week of Sep 6th to answer any questions you have regarding the interview and each committee. More details about office hours will be posted soon.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Committee Director Roles
- Budgeting functions such as creating budget plans for each semester
- Accounting functions such as writing income statements and cash flows statements
- Fundraise through various fundraisers like tabling fundraisers, profit-share, merchandise, etc.
- Participate in a pitch/presentation for on-campus sponsorships
- Reach-out for off-campus sponsorship/business partnership
- Research/introduce scholarship opportunities to members
- Actively participate in workshops (personal finance, college fund, career development, etc.)
Events Management Director
- Plan social events to foster a community and create meaningful relationships amongst members in the organization
- Initiate brown bags for members to participate and randomly meet other UKA members
- Organize and plan end-of-semester parties (e.g., Christmas party and End-of-Year Banquet)
Creative Content Director
- Design posters for UKA events (*Experience on Adobe Creative Cloud suite preferred)
Public Relation Director
- Manage social media
- Coordinate tabling to recruit more members
- Outreach to existing and potential UKA members
- Plan effective ways to communicate with potential/current members
- Take photos/videos during GMs and social events for creative contents
- Create end-of-semester media projects with photos/videos taken
- Produce entertaining and informing contents
- Direct, film, edit, create thumbnail, and publish on UKA TV
- Produce monthly 'Spotlight' video of UKA members
- Manage YouTube channel
- Maintain the GCP server and re-develop official website
- Handle any technical assistance
- Administer Facebook Page (UT Bamboo/UT 자유게시판)
- Create bi-monthly newsletter via email
- Conduct Dongari leaders' meeting
- Make a note of each Dongari group's activities that benefits UKA
- Manage financial support for Dongari
- Design GM slide deck
- Manage reach-out to professionals and alumni for guest speakers
- Plan for GM contents such as Ice breaker, game, food, etc.
- Facilitate members' sign-in during GM
- Plan for Workshop contents such as interview workshop, career fair workshop, etc.
- Invite Workshop host who is professional to the subject
- Create workshop slide deck
Which committee would you like to join? (1st choice)
Which committee would you like to join? (2nd choice)
Which committee would you like to join? (3rd choice)
Why do you want to apply for the selected directors?
Please be specific
What can you bring to the committee as a selected director? Highlight relevant experiences if any.
List all the commitments other than UKA
Ex. Other club activities, class hours, work, etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Undergraduate Korean Association.