Registration - Lahore 2020 Students' Category
Registration Terms & Conditions:
1. Theme of the event is "Colors of Pakistan" and style is "Interactive Street Art". A few examples of interactive art are given at the end of the form.
The purpose of this theme is to highlight uncommon aspects of Pakistan. For example;
a. Everyday Life in Pakistan (Rural & Urban)
b. Street Life in Pakistan
c. Culture, Traditions & Festivals of Pakistan
Watch this video for better understanding of Theme & Style;
Watch this video for some reference images related to 2020 Theme & Style;
Note: You can not portray any negative, political & religious aspects.
2. Participation fee of the event is PKR. 1500/- per team (student category) which can be submitted manually on the opening ceremony.
3. Last date of registration and sample submission has been extended.
Watch this video for better understanding of Lahore event timeline and location;
4. Competition will be separate for both students' & art professionals' category.
You will be considered a student up to 1 year after completion of studies. For students' category valid student ID card is compulsory.
Watch this video for better understanding of categories in Lahore's event;
5. Event prizes are worth Rs. 500,000.
Cash prizes for top 10 teams (students/other professionals)
1st Prize: 125,000 2nd Prize: 75,000 3rd Prize: 50,000 4th Prize: 40,000 5th Prize: 30,000 6th Prize: 20,000
7th Prize: 15,000 8th Prize: 10,000 9th Prize: 5,000 10th Prize: 5000
6. Maximum 5 & minimum 3 members can register as a team.
7. Handmade painted sample as per event theme "Colors of Pakistan" and style can be submitted through
WhatsApp at 0309-4636917 and hard copy of the approved sample MUST be submitted by hand on the opening ceremony of the event.
Note: Handmade painted sample must be of A-3 size (29.7 x 42.0 cm) at least.
8. All the required material and lunch will be provided on the event day by SAC Team. The Paint-Kit includes
enamel paints (blue, red, yellow, black, white), Oil, Brushes(6), Mixing Cups, Chalks, Gloves and T-shirts.
9. Certificate of participation will be awarded to every participant on the closing ceremony.
10. Street Art Competition management reserves the right of participation of any team.
Unique Name e.g. Lahore Qalandar
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service