Vendor Application - 2020 NWI Pride
SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2020 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Lincoln Community Center, 2450 Lincoln Street, Highland, IN 46322 (indoor venue)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for 2020 NWI Pride – an indoor, free, family-friendly, LGBTQ+ affirmative Pride festival in Northwest Indiana! (LGBTQ+ means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning)
Being a vendor at a Pride event like this is a unique opportunity in this region. Setting up a table at 2020 NWI Pride will allow a vendor to connect with a large group of people who either identify as LGBTQ+ or support those who do – the allies include loved ones, coworkers, classmates, friends, customers, etc. Whether your offerings are service-oriented, retail, food/drink, or informative, this is a chance to showcase those to a group of people who may not know that your business exists, or who may not be aware of your acceptance and support for this community.
In order to emphasize this, we are asking all vendors several questions which will allow us to understand how and why you are either a part of, or a supporter of, the LGBTQ+ community.
We appreciate your consideration and involvement!
Notes about becoming a vendor at 2020 NWI Pride
1. There is a vendor booth fee for all vendors ($50-$100 per 10’ x 10’ space, based on the Business Type identified in Section 3) – this fee applies to every 10’ x 10’ space reserved.
2. You will be sent an invoice within 48 hours after your application is received; payment is due upon receipt of this emailed invoice, and no later than 14 days after you submit your Vendor Application.
3. Vendor space is not assured until application is approved and payment is accepted.
4. Businesses considered to be franchises, and which are deemed to have appropriate offerings for the nature of this festival (family-friendly, LGBTQ+ supportive) will be able to reserve a vendor space on a first-come, first-serve manner, determined by the first vendor of that franchise who has been approved and paid in full.
5. Insurance is required this year from all vendors – product/service as well as food/drink. For vendors not providing food/drink, a group policy will be available through LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. and will cost each vendor purchasing insurance $25. Vendors may also obtain their own standard $1 million liability insurance policy, naming LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. as additional insured.
6. Food, drink and alcohol vendors are required to carry a standard $1 million insurance policy naming LGBTQ Highland Parks & Recreation as additional insured. Alcohol vendors are also required to obtain all required permits and licensing required by the Town of Highland (Permit #210, etc.).
7. Proof of all vendor insurance must be provided by May 16, 2020 (three weeks prior to event).
Thank you again for your interest! Please contact us with any questions: NWI Pride Events Committee (LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc.) -
2020 NWI Pride - June 6, 2020 - Lincoln Community Center, Highland, Indiana
LGBTQ+ SUPPORT AND AFFIRMATION DETERMINATION
A. Why do you want to be a part of our LGBTQ+ supportive Pride festival?
B. What will you have at your vendor booth that shows your support and/or affirmation of the LGBTQ+ community?
C. Please describe how your business supports or benefits members or allies of the LGBTQ+ community.
VENDOR BUSINESS INFORMATION
Please enter information about the vendor business
Vendor Business / Organization Name
Vendor Contact Name
Please enter your street address, city, state, and zip code
Business Social Media
Other Social Media Address(es)
Please enter information about the person with whom we will be communicating before the event
Contact Title / Position
Contact Phone Number
Contact Phone Number Type
If cell phone, is texting okay?
Contact Email Address
Is the On-Site Contact a different person than the Vendor Contact listed above?
Yes (please fill out next set of questions)
No (skip to VENDOR EVENT INFORMATION section)
VENDOR ON-SITE CONTACT
Please enter information about the person who will be onsite during 2020 NWI Pride, if different from contact listed above. If not different, please skip to VENDOR EVENT INFORMATION section.
On-Site Contact Name
On-Site Contact Title / Position
On-Site Contact Cell Phone
Is texting okay?
On-Site Contact Email
VENDOR EVENT INFORMATION
Business Structure and Vendor Space Fee
NON-PROFIT ($50 per 10' x 10' vendor space)
FOR-PROFIT ($100 per 10' x 10' vendor space)
LGBTQ owned or operated NON-PROFIT ($50 per 10' x 10' vendor space)
LGBTQ owned or operated FOR-PROFIT only ($75 per 10' x 10' vendor space)
LGBTQ+ Support Organization
Food / Non-Alcoholic Beverage
Cash / Credit Sales
Taking Deposits with Orders
Taking Orders Only
Demonstration or Presentation of Products or Services
Conducting Contest/ Registration/ Prize Awarding/ Give-A-Way
Vendor Merchandise / Menu
Please list all items to be sold, exhibited, demonstrated, and/or handed out during NWI Pride. Be specific (i.e. “crafts and novelties” is too general). If handing out swag, try to list at least a few items. Please add an additional sheet if necessary.
Vendor Space & Equipment
This is an indoor venue so canopies are not required but may be brought in as long as they are free-standing.
10' x 10' Space with one 6' table and two chairs (included in vendor fee)
Additional 10' x 10' Space with one 6' table and two chairs (for additional, equivalent vendor fee)
Additional 6' table ($20 per table)
Additional chairs ($10 per pair)
Electricity - please bring your own extension cord(s); no high current devices please
Event Rules & Regulations
1. This is an indoor venue. Canopies or tents are not required but may be used if free-standing.
2. NWI Pride organizers ask that all vendors remain open during festival hours, until at least 5pm.
3. Fieldhouse walls are carpeted, and vendor flags, banners, and signs are allowed to be tacked or taped to the walls. Nothing permanent. Each vendor must use only the space that they are granted.
4. All vendor space is 10’x10’, and comes with one six-foot (6’) table and two (2) chairs. An additional 10’x10’ space, tables and/or chairs may be requested ahead of time for an additional fee.
5. Product and service vendors are required to carry insurance this year. This needs to be a standard $1 million liability insurance policy naming LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. as additional insured. The policy may be obtained separately by the vendor (~$130) or the vendor may elect to join the group insurance policy provided by LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. (as a service for the festival vendors) for an additional $25 fee.
6. Food, drink and alcohol vendors are required to carry a standard $1 million insurance policy, naming Highland Parks & Recreation Department as additional insured. Alcoholic beverage vendors are also required to be permitted by, and licensed through, the Town of Highland (Permit #210, etc.)
7. All vendors and sponsor-vendors must provide of insurance by May 16, 2020 (three weeks prior to event).
8. All food preparation needs to be done off-site, in the small Banquet Hall shared kitchen, or outside. There is to be no cooking in either the Banquet Hall or the Fieldhouse.
9. Running water is not provided on-site except in the Banquet Hall kitchen. You must supply your own fresh water if needed.
10. No small portable generators or car batteries are permitted inside building. All electricity is provided on-site. Please make sure to indicate on vendor application if access to an electric outlet is required.
11. Music and entertainment is provided throughout the day, so PLEASE no playing of live or recorded music or other material in your vendor area, without prior consent from NWI Pride organizers.
12. All business or other activity for which you have rented vendor space must be conducted in your designated area only. No distribution of literature, items, flyers, or sales thereof may be conducted by strolling through the festival grounds, without written consent from NWI Pride organizers.
13. No illegal or unlicensed activities, products, or services shall be conducted or sold during NWI Pride. Unfortunately, this does still include products containing CBD oils, per the Highland Parks & Recreation board.
14. Other than water, no food or beverage may be brought into NWI Pride without written consent from NWI Pride organizers.
15. No food or beverages may be sold or distributed at any non-food/ beverage vendor area without the written consent of NWI Pride organizers.
16. There is no guaranty of exclusivity to any participant or exhibitor.
17. Pets and animals of any type, other than registered service animals, are not permitted inside the Fieldhouse or Banquet Hall. Official service animal credentials must accompany the animal.
18. No Show Policy: Participants who have not checked-in and/or called the festival organizers prior to the event by 10:00 am Saturday, June 6 will be considered a “no-show.” No Show participants will NOT be eligible for refunds, and assigned vendor space will be forfeited to a wait-list participant.
19. Cancellation Policy: Vendors who request cancellation before May 23, 2020 are eligible for a full refund. Those who request cancellation after May 23, 2020, are eligible for a refund of half the prepaid amount, unless they are “No Show’s”, for which they will receive no refund (see Rule # 18).
20. NWI Pride organizers reserve the right to cancel a vendor contract at any time for the good of the festival, at their sole discretion including without limitation, booths which would be inappropriate given the nature of event (family-friendly and LGBTQ+ supportive), or which may otherwise be offensive to NWI Pride patrons. Any cancellation by management will be refunded if ALL rules and regulations have been followed. Vendors who are cancelled or suspended due to of lack of proper licensing, or to failure to meet or maintain guidelines, will not be eligible for refund.
This year all vendors are required to provide proof of liability insurance naming LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. as additional insured (standard $1 million policy). LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. is obtaining a group liability insurance policy on behalf of any vendors (excluding alcohol vendors) and sponsors who choose that option, for a $25 fee per vendor. Proof of insurance must be provided by May 16, 2020 (three weeks before the event).
We are an alcohol, food, or drink vendor, and will provide a certificate of our $1 million liability policy naming the Highland Parks & Recreation Department as additional insured
We already have an insurance policy and can obtain a certificate naming LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. as additional insured
We will find our own insurance policy and will obtain a certificate naming LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc. as additional insured
We would like to be included on the group insurance policy arranged by LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc.for an additional $25 fee
How do you want to pay (once invoiced)?
Check (payable to LGBTQ Northwest Indiana)
Friday evening - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
or Saturday morning - 9:00 am – 10:45 am
Festival is open to the public from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Vendors' booths should remain set up until at least 5:00 pm
I have read and understand the Rules & Regulations and agree to the terms of the 2020 NWI Pride Committee of LGBTQ Northwest Indiana Inc.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service