2019 Agriculture and Food Technologies Registration Form
This Professional Learning day, presented by FoodEdu includes in-depth and interactive sessions from the NSW Food Authority (NSWFA), and the Department of Primary Industries (DPI). It will be held in conjunction with the Professional Teachers’ Council NSW and member teaching organisations: the Technology Educators’ Association (TEA) and the Home Economics Institute of Australia (HEIA NSW).
Participants will receive the latest information for teachers presented by food science and technology experts. The program will include real world insights into the food industry, innovation in food technology and of food safety, supported by experiments, and case-studies that can be used to inspire students.
Wednesday 16 October 2019
8:00am to 8:30am Registration
8:30am to 3:00pm Information Session
Professional Teachers' Council NSW
67-73 St Hilliers Road Auburn NSW 2144
Entry via Hall St
- Food Industry Innovation Trends
- Food Product Development: Innovation Process - best practice processes (stage gate, portfolio management, organisation), practical application in industry, case studies
- Food Preparation and Processing Introduction
- Allergens including practical insights - food intolerance, claims, regulator, allergen management in manufacturing & food service
- Product Recalls with a breakout session - Allergen and Recall Management
- The Australian Agri-Food Industry & career opportunities: Australian Agri-fiid sector profiles, Career opportunities in food technology & case studies/examples
Early Bird (until Wednesday 25 September, 2019)
$265 for Members of TEA NSW and HEIA NSW
$310 for Non Members
$350 for Members of TEA NSW and HEIA NSW
$412 Non Members
For further information, please see flyer:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Professional Teachers' Council NSW.