MCCL Jummah Registration For Friday August 7, 2020 at the Clarion Hotel
This registration form is for all those who would like to come to Salat al Jummah (Friday Prayer) at the Clarion Hotel. Please make sure to review all guidelines before coming.
In order to attend Jummah please do the following:
- Must be registered.
- Must wear a face mask.
- Must bring your prayer rug.
- Must come with wudu.
- Must not shake hands or hug anyone.
- Must keep 6 feet distance from everyone.
- Must not be sick or feeling sick.
- Everyone in your household where you live must not be sick or feeling sick.
- Must be 14 and older
Children ages 13 and under are not allowed.
- According to federal, state and local health officials the elderly are most vulnerable. It is recommended that those who the most vulnerable to stay home.
- One person per family attend Jummah.
Why do we have to register for Jummah?
This is for "Contact Tracing" outlined by the local, state and federal authorities.
Learn more about contact tracing here:
Jummah Guidelines for both MCCL and Clarion Hotel
This registration form is for Jummah on Friday August 7, 2020 at 1:00 PM
What is your First Name?
What is your Last Name?
What is your phone number?
Will you follow all the guidelines listed above? Will you bring a mask, a prayer rug, have wudu and follow all instructions from volunteers? MCCL, its board, and volunteers and the Clarion Hotel are not responsible if you get sick. You are coming at your own risk. You understand the risks of COVID-19. Do you agree?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service