MD Green Building Council 21st Century School Guidelines Feedback
Maryland Green Building Council’s PROPOSED Guidelines for 21st Century Schools can be found here:
Per Section 4-809(f) The Maryland Green Building Council (MDGBC) shall:
(6) Develop guidelines for new public school buildings to achieve the equivalent of the current version of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System Silver rating or a comparable rating system or building code as authorized in Section 3-606.1 of this article without requiring an independent certification that the buildings have achieved the required standards.
In an effort to gather feedback from the various stakeholders involved in producing Green Schools throughout the state the MDGBC invites you to review the proposed guidelines and provide feedback below.
Additionally, if you'd like to provide verbal feedback in person (limited to 3 mins) at our June 19, 2019 meeting please sign up below. (The meeting will be held June 19, 2019 at 10 am., NEW LOCATION: MD Department of Transportation , 7201 Corporate Center Drive, Hanover, MD 21076.)
• Draft guidelines issued to LEAs for comment - completed
• Draft guidelines issued for public comment – 4/19/19 completed: Revised May 2019
• Final date for written comments to be received – 6/18/19
• Public meeting to discuss comments – 6/19/19
• Guidelines published to MDGBC website for LEA use – 9/20/19
In addition to filling out the form below various stakeholders have opted to email a letter for public viewing. Link to letters received so far:
Feedback on the MDGBC 21st Century Schools Guidelines
Would you like to be added to the MDGBC mailing list?
Would you like to provide verbal feedback at our June 19, 2019 Meeting?
Yes, Add me to the list
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service