- Bring your child/children on time (4.00 PM, Sundays, and 4.00 PM Saturdays if needed) during every practice session
- To keep everything in order, parents will not be allowed to watch their kids during practice.
- Help and assist your child/children at home for practicing his/her/their role
- For too-frequent complaints about the child, SGBYM may decide to ask parents to pull out the child from participation.
- Only parents can register their child.
- Parent must be in the temple at all the time while their child is in practice session since they are responsible for safety of their child.
- Grouping of kids are decided by SGBYM coordinators based on age , height, and capabilities. Parents will not have any choices.