Fancy Pants Holiday Boutique 2019
Presented by Fancy Pants Events AZ
NO LONGER ACCEPTING MLM/DIRECT SALES VENDORS - Thx
Please add angela@FancyPantsEventsAZ.com to your contacts.
•••••• Please Don't send us to the Land of Spam! •••••••
• Basic Info:
• There will be a 70 VENDOR MAX THIS YEAR so apply early.
• Date: Saturday, November 9th, 2019
• Location: 23120 S. Power Road Gilbert, AZ 85298 (residential property near Power & Ocotillo)
• Times: Check in & Set up Friday & Saturday (times TBA)
• Times: Open for shoppers 9am-2:00pm on Saturday the 9th.
• Vendors will accept their own sales - No central check out.
• Outdoor Event - Pop up tents encouraged in spaces 10x10 or larger
• Vendors provide their own tables, chairs, table clothes, displays etc...
• FOOD TRUCKS PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY -
• Space Fees:
4x6ft table space SOLD OUT
10x10ft space $95
12x12ft space SOLD OUT
10x10ft corner space SOLD OUT
10x20ft space SOLD OUT
10x20ft end-cap SOLD OUT
• Fees are nonrefundable.
Payment is expected within 14 days of notification of acceptance into the event.
► Apply Below ◄
• Business Name:
• Contact Person:
• Email address: (please double check your spelling as this is our primary form of communication)
• Phone Number:
• Mailing Address:
• Your Business Facebook/Instagram/Website:
• Please list the main items you plan on selling at the event:
Is your Merchandise Handmade/Curated or Direct Sales/MLM?
Handmade, Curated by you personally or Locally based
• Desired Space Size
• Swag Bags are a fun way for potential followers & customers to experience your handiwork/products! Would you like to participate in the Swag Bags that are given to the first 25 shoppers? No minimum quantity or dollar amount required.
• Terms & Conditions
By applying you agree to participate in the Fancy Pants Holiday Boutique & to pay the associated fees for participation upon application approval. You understand that participation at the event is not guaranteed until payment has been received. It is the vendor's responsibility to provide their own tables, chairs, card readers & any thing else needed to conduct business throughout the day.
Vendors will be accepting their own sales transactions and are responsible for any associated state or local taxes from those sales. Vendors can visit
for information on obtaining a temporary sales tax license (Transaction Privilege Tax), if they do not already have one for the city of Gilbert and/or State of Arizona.
Exhibitors are required to stay open and operational throughout the event hours. Exhibitors who are absent the day of the event without notice or who pack up or leave early may forfeit ability to participate in future events. We strive for a family friendly environment: smoking, foul language, & otherwise unprofessional behavior will not be permitted at this event. By violating these terms you may be asked to leave the event, you will not have your fee returned & you may forfeit your ability to participate at future events.
By agreeing below you acknowledge that you will not hold the event coordinators liable for any lost, stolen or damaged goods or property. No guarantee of exclusivity is made or implied, however, we will do our best to provide a unique blend of products and services for the betterment of the event. Event is held rain or shine.
Payment by card for booth fees may be assessed a processing fee. Booth fees are nonrefundable.
• I understand & agree to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
►You will receive an email upon approval/denial & we will contact you with any questions regarding your application............. Thank you!
Don't forget to add
to your contacts!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service