IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
* Grants are NOT made to individuals, political affiliated groups, or medical research organizations.
* Grants ARE made to schools only where programs are not provided by regular school budgets.
* Requests for projects or events that have already taken place CANNOT be considered for approval.
* Appropriate authority approval required on all requests (i.e. supervisor, commanding officer, principal, superintendent).
* Past grant decisions hold no bearing on future applications. Each application is measured and weighed on its own merit.
* Grant recipients must cash checks within NINETY DAYS from the date of check disbursement.
* Grant recipients must submit receipts NO LATER THAN THIRTY DAYS after funds are expended.
* Failure on the part of the organization to use funds appropriately or to turn in receipts may cause it to be banned from further consideration of future grants.
All requests for funds must be received by February 14, 2019. Funds will be disbursed in April. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.