Dual Career Week: 5 free half-day workshops in one week
What we'll be doing:
This is a series of 5 half-day workshops in one week aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the job market or to (re)launch your professional career in Belgium.
PROGRAM (days may be switched for organisational purposes):
Day 1: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
Day 2: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
Day 3: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
Day 4: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
Day 5: Interview training
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
How we work:
During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
What you'll take away from this experience:
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
Ready to get to work? Here's what to do:
Participation is free but there are only 15 places available.
To ensure a good match between participants and program we ask participants to have at least followed the general information morning. If you missed the session in March, there is one on the 4th of June: (re-)starting your professional life in Leuven.
Leave your personal details below and a team member will contact you shortly for an intake call (to take place in the beginning of June), and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you might have. We'll also ask that you send in your current CV before the intake.
We take privacy issues seriously, so please be assured that your CV will only be used by the trainers involved in the program.
Firstname and lastname
Phone number (will only be used if we cannot reach you via email)
Living in Leuven since
Single with kids
Couple with kids
I consent to IHLVN storing my submitted information for the purpose of event access and for contacting me with additional information on this or future events. My information will only be used by IHLVN and will never be shared with third parties.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service