Parent Survey Title I
Dear Parent or Guardian: We are in the process of conducting an evaluation of our Parent Involvement Program, and we would like to know what you think. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. The responses will be used to improve next year’s Parental Involvement Program. If you have questions about the survey or need assistance completing it, please contact your school principal.
1. Do you feel welcome in your child’s school?
2. Does your school encourage you to be involved in your child’s education?
3. Do you know your school’s academic goals and how you can be involved?
4. Did you participate in any of the following activities offered this year at your school site (select all that apply)?
Annual Meeting of Title I Parents
Title I Program Planning/Evaluation
Development of Parent Involvement Policy
Development of School-Parent Compact
Parent Advisory Committees/Councils
Explanation AYP, School Improvement
Explanation of State Standards/Curriculum
Family Reading/Math Nights
Observing/Volunteering in the Classroom
5. Did you participate in any of the following activities offered this year by Rialto USD (select all that apply)?
Annual Parent Summit
Parent University Level 1 Training
Parent University Level 2 Training
Parent University Level 3 Training
Parent 2 Parent Training
D.A.D.S. Night (Fall)
D.A.D.S. Night (Spring)
3- Day Common Core Parent Workshop
3-Day 8th Grade Parents Assurance for Student Success Program
6. Do you know about volunteer work you can do at school?
7. Do you know how you can be involved in school planning/review committees?
8. Do you know what it means to be a Title I School and what your rights are?
9. Do you know how additional help with reading and/or mathematics is given to students through the Title I program?
10. Do you know what your child should know and be able to do in reading and/or mathematics for the grade he/she is in? (Academic Content Standards)
11. Do you understand your child’s report cards and test scores?
12. Does the Title I School-Parent Compact help to remind you about things you can do to help your child do better in school?
13. Title I, of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 asks that priority be given to extra help beyond the regular school day. If free instruction is provided, would you want your child to attend Title I services:
Before School (only)
After School (only)
Saturday School (only)
Before or After School
All of the above
14. Do you have internet access in your home?
15. What is the best way for the school to share information about your child and school activities?
Written Notices (W)
Audio/Video Tapes (A)
16. Can you reach your child’s classroom teacher(s) to discuss your child?
17. Do you feel that teachers in the school are interested and cooperative when you discuss your child’s academic progress and/or other concerns?
18. Check all of the following items that would help you attend Title I Activities:
Child Care Provided
Calendar of Events Sent Home Regularly
Reminders Sent Home One Week Before Event
Different Location Than the School
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service