Student Supports Program Referral - Parent/Guardian
Does your child struggle with stress or anxiety, anger, sadness, or may have big life changes happening right now?
If your child does not have mental health services but you feel like it would be something that they could benefit from, please let us know by filling out the google form below.
Our district has expanded our partnership with Crosswinds Counseling and Wellness to provide services within all of our school buildings across the district. So as to ensure sustainability for access to school-based services, Crosswinds Counseling & Wellness will be billing for services through sources such as Medicaid, insurance, private insurance, or a sliding scale fee.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more information about school-based services, please contact your school liaison, Emily Henderson, by phone at 913-246-2644 or by email at
Student Name *
Your answer
Parent / Guardian Name Submitting Form *
Your answer
Student's School Building *
Student Concerns / Comments
Your answer
Has your child or family had any changes or experiences you feel is important we know?
Your answer
Please provide the best way for our Mental Health Team to contact you. (phone, email, times, etc.) *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mill Creek Valley USD 329. Report Abuse