Mid-level to Senior Full Stack Developer at $40 - $75 USD/hr
Work with the new Laravel Livewire v3!
Individuals Only - No Agencies/Recruiters - This is for a growth-minded mid-senior level developer only.
About the Role:
We're a very small, but exceptionally experienced team where you can work on a cutting edge project, having a huge impact on the lives of customers.
We prize creativity, initiative, and collaborative spirit over job titles. We're building innovative tools that significantly impact our customers' experiences, in field service areas like logistics, constraint optimization, customer scheduling, CRM, data visualization, and reporting.
If you're someone who works well remotely, thrives on challenging tasks, can work well independently, and has a knack for pushing technological boundaries, we'd love to hear from you.
- Translating Business Goals into Code
- Development of backend business logic using PHP/Laravel/MySQL.
- Frontend development with AlpineJS, TailwindCSS
- Connecting the Full Stack via Livewire v3
- Ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and reliability of the application.
- Taking the lead on tasks, demonstrating grit, creativity, and an ability to work independently.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle, with a willingness to navigate both large projects and smaller, day-to-day tasks.
- Must have strong PHP/MySQL/Laravel skills and have significantly helped to ship production code.
- AlpineJS, TailwindCSS, and Livewire are highly preferred, but we're open to experience that is very transferrable such as ReactJS/VueJS with Laravel.
- Proven experience in full stack development and working with SaaS web applications.
- You should be comfortable designing and building User Interfaces (with TailwindCSS or something highly related)
- Strong ability to work independently and take initiative on projects.
- Commitment to long-term quality outcomes, with the ability to strategize and work with a future focus.
- Grit and perseverance: You are not easily discouraged and are committed to overcoming obstacles.
- Humility: You respect all team members, regardless of role or status. You're comfortable contributing in any capacity necessary, large or small.
- Long-term orientation: You think strategically and prioritize sustainable success over quick wins.
- Ego management: You're open to feedback, can admit mistakes, and prioritize team success over individual recognition.
What We Offer:
- Work with new technologies and be expected to influence the decisions on tool usage.
- A challenging and rewarding role where you can see your impact, with significant opportunities for growth and development.
- A high level of autonomy and flexibility, with the ability to work remotely.
- A collaborative, respectful, and dynamic team environment, with a culture that values innovation and creativity.
- $40 - $75 USD/hr - Remote in Canada/US
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, push boundaries, and create high-impact software, we want to hear from you. Apply now to be part of our journey!
Note: All applications will be treated confidentially. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.