Please fill out the form below if you wish to reserve a WETFest "Beach Clean-Up" activity games for your next classroom lesson or community gathering!
Before filling out this form please read the following disclaimer:
- The WETFest lending library is offered in two time slot formats: either for a single day event (drop-off & pickup on Tuesdays-Thursdays), or for one week (Tuesday-Tuesday).
- The WETFest lending library is on a first-come-first-serve basis. After receiving your form we will do our best to get you one of the (5) Beach Clean-Up games we have. If none of the games are available then we will work with you to find the next available time slot.
- By signing up for the lending library you understand that Americorps members will NOT be presenting the activity to your school or group. Participants can present the activity to their school or community group using the kit we provide as a guide.
- Schools and community organizations will be held accountable for any substantial damage to the WETFest activities outside of the normal wear & tear.
- By signing up for the lending library you agree that Cape Cod Cooperative Extension & AmeriCorps Cape Cod is NOT liable for any injury that should come from the activity or any of its' parts.
- Since this program is being offered for free, whereas normal WETFest charges per student, we are requiring all participants of the lending library to fill out a survey for feedback on the program. This feedback will be used to improve current and upcoming WETFest for Cape Cod.