PES Family/Stakeholder Survey 2017
PES needs your help to plan family involvement programs at our school, helping your child perform better in school. Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey, Thank you.
1. Is there something you'd like to know more about PES?
2. From what source do you get most of your information about our school?
3. Check which you feel are the most effective toward communication with your family and PES?
A. Meet your Teacher Night
B. APTT (Academic Parent Teacher Teams)
C. Parent-teacher conferences
D. PTO meeting/events
E. Teacher Newsletter
F. PES Website
G. PES Twitter/Facebook
4. Check if you would like info or help with any of the following?
A. Your child’s homework
B. Attending school functions
C. Getting to see your child’s teacher
D. Knowing school policies
E. Motivating your child
5. Check which statements are true:
A. I can talk openly with teachers.
B. I can talk openly with the Principal.
C. I am well informed about what my child is doing in school.
6. Check all workshops you’re interested in attending on how you can help your child learn?
A. Improving reading skills
B. Improving math skills
C. Technology in Schools
D. Help with homework
E. Testing programs and what they mean
7. Would you like to volunteer in the following areas?
B. Helping in your child’s classroom
C. Participating on an advisory committee
D. Mentoring a student
8. How do you think PES Title I funds should be used? (funds must be used to enhance academics)
A. Purchasing Instructional Materials
B. Parent Involvement
C. Staff Development
9. Please share how PES family involvement could be strengthened:
Name & Contact Information (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Floyd County Schools.
Terms of Service