NHIC 2017 Itikaf Registration Form
Please note that UNDER 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian over 25 who will also be performing Itikaf.
1. To keep my personal belongings and bedding within the designated Itikaf area at all times.
2. NHIC is not liable for any loss or damage of any of my property.
3. Eating and/or drinking (including snacks) is strictly prohibited in the prayer hall.
4. The Iftar and Sohoor (including snacks) must be consumed in the designated eating area.
5. I will observe Islamic ethics of cleanliness and responsibility in the Masjid at all times.
6. I will help out with general cleaning of the Masjid.
7. I will show respect and co-operate with the staff and volunteers of NHIC
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO
List one contact information below. You are encouraged to use this space to list an additional name and phone number.
Phone Number (1)
Phone Number (2)
ADDITIONAL ITIKAF RULES
1. All members in the Itikaf program must be registered before the start of the 10 days.
2. NHIC will designate the sleeping areas. You cannot sleep in an unassigned area unless with Committee approval.
3. Participants cannot make their own tents or any forms of a shelter inside or outside of the Masjid.
4. Please note that UNDER 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian over 25 years old who will also be performing Itikaf.
5. Guardian and minor (s) will be asked to leave the Masjid if anyone breaks the rules or causes a disturbance.
6. Minors are not allowed outside of the Masjid without supervision at any time.
7. There will be a zero tolerance of noise of any kind (including cell phones).
8. There shall be no talking or playing during sleep and prayer times.
9. Participants are not allowed to turn lights on or off in any areas of the Masjid without Committee approval.
10. We will operate under the first come, first served basis. Therefore, your area will not be saved for you if you leave the Masjid for any reason. Your area is also not guaranteed for subsequent nights.
11. Participants must help to keep the Masjid clean and tidy. Participants are required to clean before they depart each morning after Fajr.
DISCLAIMER: By submitting this form I am releasing the NHIC and all staff, volunteers and associates from responsibility of any injury or damages that might occur. I hereby authorize NHIC staff to act for me according to their judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention. I hereby waive and release the NHIC staff and its volunteers from any and all liability stemming from any injuries or illnesses incurred while participating in any activity. I don’t have any knowledge of any physical impairment which would be affected by participating or staying at NHIC. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of NHIC caused by my or my minors’ negligence, recklessness, or willful actions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service