NASPA Region I - Regional Director Nomination form
NASPA Region I has made a commitment to finding, encouraging and supporting candidates for leadership positions within the region. We are currently searching for candidates for the Regional Director (RD) position for the NASPA Region I Advisory Board.
The Regional Director term is 4 years and begins in March, 2019. Listed below are the position of service. please be aware that the successful candidate will serve on the Region I Advisory Board for all 4 years and will serve on the NASPA National Board of Directors for the 2 RD years (2020-2022)
o March 2019-March 2020 serve as the RD-Elect
o March 2020-March 2022 serve as the Regional Director
o March 2022-March 2023 serve as the Past-RD
We are asking you to nominate individuals who you believe are ready to take on a new professional challenge. You are allowed to nominate yourself. The timeline for the process is
- Nominations for RD are due on September 14th.
- Mid-September – October – Committee will contact candidates who have been nominated to gauge interest
- November 1st – Nomination packets are due
- November 16th – Candidate Material Submitted to NASPA Office
- December – NASPA prepares ballot
- January 2019 – Ballots are sent out to NASPA membership – voting is open for one month
- February 2019 – Candidates are notified and election results are shared
- March 2019 – Elected candidates begin their term
Please feel free to share this with colleagues so we can find the most talented pool for region I.
your first and last name
Nominator Institution or Organization
Who are you choosing to nominate?
Nominee's current institution
Nominee's email address
Why are you nominating this person for the position of Regional Director?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service