The Clojure data science ecosystem keeps evolving.
In the last couple of months, some of the libraries have had magnificent progress, and several new projects have emerged. Also there are some new faces in the community.
After a certain break of the Scicloj public activity, it is time to meet and chat.
At end of August, we will have a public meeting. It will be a mix of short presentations and open discussion.
If you are doing something interesting about Clojure and data, you are invited to present it for a few minutes.
If you have any idea, question, rant or wish, you are invited to bring it too.
To help planning the meeting, please register and mark your preferences.
The date and time are set: Aug 30th, 5pm UTC.
The meeting will be 90 minutes long.
* Note that times are in UTC timezone: https://time.is/UTC
* This time slot is inconvenient to some community members. Thanks for understanding. We will choose a different hour next time.
* We will send a calendar invite after your registartion.
* We will use Zoom. A link will be sent by email towards the meeting.
* In this meeting we will assume at least some basic knowledge of Clojure.
See you there!