Fairmont Afterschool Enrichment Program (FASEP) Survey
1) Have your kids ever enrolled in classes through the FASEP program?
If you answered no to question #1 above, please answer the following question, and then jump to question 7.
2) What are the reasons that stopped you from signing up? (check all that apply)
Classes not interesting
My child has already taken the classes
Not an option with Afterschool care (i.e. my child is enrolled in Live, Love, Learn
My child feels like the classes are for little kids
Did not like class
Did not know they were offered
Classes too expensive
3) If you answered yes to question #1 and are not currently enrolled, why did your kids stop taking classes?
Not interested in the selection of classes
Kids got involved in other activites
Not able to fit into schedule
Did not like class
4) How do you and your kids like the current FASEP program?
Could be better
Not happy with it
5) What do you find most important about the FASEP Program? (check all that apply)
Variety of classes offered
Want to extend my child's learning after school
Online payment option
Fits my schedule
Option to volunteer for free classes
6) How important do you feel it is to offer a scholarship pricing option for lower income students, supported by the PTA?
7) If we were to offer these new classes, would you be interested in the following (check all that apply)?
Beginning Spanish (Grades 1-3; 2 days/week required; estimated fee $300 for 20 classes)
Cooking Around the World (Grades 1-6; estimated fee $160 + $35 materials for 10 classes)
Circus Arts (Grades 1-6; estimated fee $220 for 10 classes)
Dancing Around the World (Grades 1-3; estimated fee $180 for 10 classes)
Fun Environmental Science (Grades 1-4; estimated dee $190 + $15 materials for 10 classes)
Karate (Grades 3-6; estimated fee $160 + $25 materials for 9 classes)
Soccer Development (Grades K-2; estimated fee $160 + $25 materials for 9 classes)
8) The PTA would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve the FASEP program:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service