NOTE: All fees are in Canadian dollars. Registration will not be completed until payment is made.
Make cheques payable to: DPSS Nothin’ Dragon Masters
Mail cheques, with your team name and Inlet Spring Regatta referenced on Memo line to: c/o #142 – 28 Richmond StreetNew Westminster, BCV3L 5P4
• All participants must sign a waiver form prior to participating in the Inlet Spring Regatta (“Event”). Waivers are included in the registration package and must be completed and submitted by April 1st 2018. (Updated Waivers may be submitted during the morning registration)
• NSF cheques will be charged a $50.00 (Cdn) processing fee.
• If a team cancels after April 1st, 2018 no refunds will be issued.
• There will be no refunds of any type after April 1st 2018, including if the event is cancelled due to safety or weather concerns on event day.
• If Nothin' Dragon Masters receives an insufficient number of registrations, Nothin' Dragon Masters may cancel the event with a minimum notice of 30 days. In this case, the maximum liability of Nothin' Dragon Masters is limited to a full refund of the event registration fee with no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs, or any other costs or expenses whatsoever.
• In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control of the Nothin' Dragon Masters including but not limited to, acts of terrorism, war, acts of God and natural disaster, Nothin' Dragon Masters cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by registrants as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.