A variety of Hospitality Ambassadors will be needed on Tuesday, October 3rd, and Wednesday, October 4th, at the times outlined below.
1. Load-in and Load-out Ambassador team - Tuesday, October 3rd, from 2:30 to 7:00 p.m. for set-up - Wednesday, October 4th, from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. for load-out/tear-down
2. Student Engagement Ambassador team (7:30 am-3:30 pm Wednesday, October 4th) Student engagement ambassadors will greet students as they arrive as well as work on the floor facilitating student navigation through the event. These team members will rotate between Greeting, Host, and Positioner teams
3. Registration Ambassador team (7:30 am-1:30 pm Wednesday, October 4th) These team members will greet and register community participants for the event and have water available for participants to take to their booth. (Volunteers may sign up for additional teams.)
5. Booth judging team (8:00 am-1:00 pm Wednesday, October 4th) These team members will meet prior to students' arrival to review criteria for judging and visit booths during the event. (Volunteers may sign up for additional teams.)
6. Emergency Response Ambassador team (7:30 am-3:30 pm Wednesday, October 4th) These team members will be on hand to meet any emergency medical needs.
7. Refreshment providers (Non-volunteer: only material items for donation needed) The following refreshments are needed for community participants: - 1,500 bottles of water - Snacks for volunteers