Anonymous Survey of Personal Needs for a Virtual Retreat
Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated in helping to develop an offering that can be of greatest service.
1. Evaluate your (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) needs right now. Among the needs/issues listed below, identify the one most pertinent to you that is your priority to address.
A. Find a way to be more consistent with my self-care.
B. I want to learn how to meditate to feel more sustainable peace, but I'm having a hard time.
C. Be kinder to myself and make peace with my inner critic.
D. I want to improve my physical health.
E. I feel lonely and crave meaningful social interaction.
F. I feel discontent and that I'm not doing what I love.
2. Please elaborate on your choice from the first question or explain if you chose "other." If you have more than one need, please identify the others as specifically as you can.
3. What are the resources you feel would be most helpful to address your need(s)?
A. Practical yoga philosophy and mindfulness to alleviate personal suffering.
B. Daily physical yoga practice for flexibility, improved digestion, stronger immunity, health, etc.
C. Breathing techniques for increased energy, focus, relaxation, etc.
D. Guided exploration of different ways to meditate so I can see which works best for me
E. Talks or interviews with experts to promote self-awareness, inspired conscious living, natural health, etc.
F. A community of people to have meaningful conversations with or guided activities
G. A personalized daily ritual to enhance my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being
4. Please elaborate on what kinds of tools or resources you are seeking. For example, if "physical yoga," what kind of practice or what focus areas? If you chose "watching talks" with experts, specify what kind of experts and on what topics.
5. If you could dream up your ideal yoga and wellness retreat right now, what would it look like and include? For an online retreat, what would make it worth your time and energy to attend?
6. What would inhibit your joining an online retreat?
7. Do you have any other feedback you'd like to share in helping Root 2 Rise Yoga develop an online retreat that would best serve you?
Thank you for your time and consideration! Please click SUBMIT below. If you'd like to receive an update when the retreat is offered, please join our eNews by completing the email collection pop-up on our website: Root2RiseYoga.org
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service