2020 NAIS Annual Conference Student Performance Group Application
Thank you for your interest in performing at the NAIS Annual Conference, February 26-28, 2020. The conference will take place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
School leadership and independent education thrive on building communities and connections driven by the interwoven narratives of people and institutions. We invite schools to perform to connect to our theme and locale, both musically and creatively.
Primary Point of Contact at NAIS:
Phone: (202) 973-9754
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2019
Guidelines for Submissions
1. We will accept applications through October 31, 2019. Decisions will be announced in November.
2. You (or the performance director) must provide a link to a sample of your school performance that includes audio and video.
3. Your school must cover all costs associated with the performance (travel, meals, and staff).
4. NAIS assigns groups opportunities for performing at the conference. Once we make our selections, we will invite your group to take part in a General Session performance, lasting about 6-8 minutes, in front of 5,000+ attendees on the main stage.
5. Due to stage restrictions, risers will NOT be available and cannot be brought into the Convention Center. All performances must remain in the designated area.
6. The maximum number of students per performance is 35 and the maximum number of chaperones is six.
7. We will have a piano available for the general session performances only, and the stage will have amplification for sound.
8. Complete the performance application below. *Required fields are noted.
Head of School
Name of Performance Group
Check all that apply
Type of Performance - Orchestra, Dance, Jazz, Etc.
Number of Students
Maximum number of students allowed is 35.
Name and Title of the Main Director Leading the Group
Main Director's Email
Main Director's Phone Number
Name of Accompanist
Thursday, February 27
Friday, February 28
We are available on any of the days listed above
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of National Association of Independent Schools.