- Events are NOT about selling. Presenting at Venture Café allows you to showcase you and your business as a thought leader in our community. Don’t make the event about you, your company, or product: instead, make it about a hot topic or problem in need of solving and the opportunities for innovation around it.
- Events are ALWAYS free and open to the public. Events can be targeted to specific groups, however any and all guests will be encouraged to attend the event.
- Events are INTERESTING. We like out-of-the-box thinking. Unusual events typically yield the best results and amazing collisions.
SUBMISSION APPROVAL PROCESS:
- All events will be screened for appropriateness - mission, capacity, and calendar.
- After submitting the request, Venture Café programming staff will respond back to you to communicate if the event request has been accepted.
- Typical review and approval turnaround time is up to 1.5 weeks.
- Please note our space books up fast! We recommend submitting a request at least 6 WEEKS in advance of your proposed session date.
Presentation blocks are 50 minutes; traditionally a 35-40 presentation followed by a 10-15 minutes Q&A.