Kehi Garoun Membership 2019
KG CIRCLE CHARTER

KG Circle is a group of teachers and volunteers who are interested in following things:
1. Charity - identifying needs, channeling donation being a jury and attending the monthly meetings.
2. Being a ladder – should be ready to be trained in facilitation skills and then facilitate sessions for students (1 mentor should take responsibility of one school.)
3. Inside Out Change - promoting and exploring as a Kehi Garoun Member and participating in mindfulness activities, retreats and community events.

Funding:
1. For Annual campaigns teachers must be responsible for raising 25% of the total fund and remaining 75% will be raised by Kehi Garoun.
2. Monthly 7k will be allocated for the needs that are urgent.
3. Monthly 3k will be allocated for Educators circle activity.
4. Balance amount at the end of fiscal year’s will be allocated for next year’s charity program.

Transparency: A separate account will be managed by the KG Circle, and its details will be posted in KG website.

Name (First & Last Name) *
I am interested in being a member of KG Circle for the next 12 months.
Phone/Mobile *
( Whatsapp)
Email
Your are a ________?
School where you will facilitate charity and other session. *
Interested in
Advisory, Community events, Mindfulness events, Volunteering e.t.c. Write NO if you are not interested in being involved in any activities.
Members Bio *
Bio needed for record for organization. Thank you!!!
Bio in website *
Please tick one.
Required
Thank you for your continuous support and please note that this membership is renewable after every 12 months.
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kehi Garoun. - Terms of Service