Please complete the form below. All payments will be taken at the ice rink for season passes. Amanda will be in touch to organise payments and will issue passes once payment is made. Any further enquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The local season passes are valid for everyone in the PH19 - PH26
- Child passes are for all those 17 & under
- The Activities top ups are available to anyone who has a season pass. There are top ups available for Ice Hockey , Learn to skate and figure ice sessions. Each top up will allow skaters to attend as many sessions as they wish.
- There is a option of either monthly payments or a one off payment. The one off payment is valid October 1st to December 31st. There will be a second top up from January 1st to April 16th at the same price which can be paid in January.
- The Figure ice top up is ice fees for those who have private lessons outside of public opening hours and don't attend the learn to skate sessions.
- Pay as you go is also still an option for those who can't manage every week. These prices will remain the same as this season