Global Handwashing Day Planning Form
Country (Please provide the country your GHD event will be hosted in)
Event Focal Point
Other organizations involved (Please list organizations involved in this event, including NGOs, UN organizations, private sector companies, and other stakeholders)
Will government agencies/representatives be involved in your GHD event?
If yes, please provide a list of host government representatives involved in your event.
What plans do you have for Global Handwashing Day?
High-level political engagement
Mass media campaign
Private sector involvement
Social media campaign
Please provide the expected number of participants for your event.
Please summarize your GHD plans in 200 words or less. Include details about specific activities.
COVID-19 Safety Considerations
We recognize that with celebrants operating across the world, there will be some countries in which cases of COVID-19 are at a low enough level that physical events are permitted. If planning a physical event, we ask that you consider the following:
- Limit the event to just speakers and essential logistics or communications staff. Events with audiences are not encouraged;
- Masks should be worn by any attendee who is not speaking;
- Maintain 2M social distancing between speakers and attendees at all times;
- Where events contain a physical component, the ability to attend virtually should be offered for any individual or speaker who may wish to, whether for reasons of personal health conditions or preference;
- Always comply with national and local government guidelines on physical events.
Will your event be held virtually or in-person?
If your event has a physical component, please detail the steps you will take to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and social distancing are maintained.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service