Congressman Danny K. Davis invites Youth to Participate in the Congressional APP Challenge -- All Youth Welcome
Congressman Danny K. Davis is a participating Member of Congress in the Congressional App Challenge (CAC). The Congressional App Challenge is a public effort to encourage young people and youth to learn how to code, through annual district-wide competitions hosted by Members of Congress for their district. No experience necessary.
• Start: June 4, 2018
• Student Registration for Early Incentives: September 10, 2018
• App Submission Deadline: October 15, 2018
In order to compete, students must follow the rules listed below:
1. Members of Congress must have opted-in to participate for their student constituents to be eligible participate in this competition. If a Member of Congress does not opt-in, constituents in that district cannot participate.
2. The Competition is open only to students K-12 who have not graduated from high school.
3. The Competition is open only to students who reside in a participating district or who are attending high school in a participating district.
4. Student participants may compete individually or in teams of up to four (4) students.
5. If competing as a team, at least two team members must be eligible to participate in one Congressional District.
6. Any given student may only submit one app.
7. Any given student may only compete in one Congressional District.
Prizes for Winners
How are you participating in the App Challenge?
Opening Program Speaker
Not for Profit
Yes, I will participate in the App Challenge
Referring Organization (If School, write down your school's name)
Name of organization, school, individual, Office of Congressman Davis
Apartment Number, Floor, etc.
If no home phone, and a student, parent or guardian cell phone.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service