Appearances are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and are dependent upon the mascots’ availability. It is highly recommended that you submit your request at least four weeks prior to your event. Please do not submit an appearance request more than three months in advance.
After completing the Appearance Request Form, you will receive an initial e-mail informing you that we have received your request within a few days. Please note- this e-mail is not a confirmation. Confirmation e-mails will be sent with a price quote once we have confirmed performer availability.
Rates below are for one mascot (YoUDee or Baby Blue). An additional $75 will be charged to include both mascots. Payment information must be provided in advance of the appearance. Additional travel charges will apply for events off campus.
Here are the steps for making an appearance request.
1. Please review appearance types and rates below*
UD College, Department & RSO Appearances - $115 (30 minute appearance)For events sponsored by a UD Department, RSO or other unit.
Nonprofit Organization Appearance - $120 (30 minute appearance)For nonprofit organization functions up to thirty minutes. Travel charges may apply.
Corporate Appearance - $250 (30 minute appearance)All other appearances.
Schools (K-12) - $75 (30 minute maximum)For school events K-12, travel charges will apply.
Weddings & Special Events – $400-$500 (30 minute appearance)Appearance cost is based on availability, specific travel time & distance. A tip is typically given to performers for weddings and other special events. This is not required but encouraged at your discretion.
YoUDee Gram - $100 (15 minute appearance)For birthdays or other special occasions on campus.
2. Please allow five business days for us to process your request.
3. Due to time restraints and availability, not all requests can be fulfilled. You will be notified approximately two weeks prior to your event if your request has been approved or cannot be accommodated.
4. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a request for additional information and an invoice.
5. All payments must be received prior to the event. UD Department events may submit purpose codes for a JV to be processed.
6. Personal and corporate checks will be accepted online only.
7. If you wish to include Baby Blue at the appearance, an additional $75 will be added to the initial charge (based on availability).
8. Once payment is received, there is no refund for cancellation. A request to reschedule the appearancewill be considered within the academic year.
9. A private, secure break room away from guests is required. Please note a short break may need to be taken during your appearance to keep the performer safe & hydrated. We ask that water is available for the performer as needed.
10. Team members will be prepared based upon the details that are provided after you receive your appearance confirmation. Please be very clear about your expectations for the event.
Please contact Rob Ellery, Spirit Coordinator with any questions by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All appearances are booked on a first-come, first-served basis, and are dependent upon mascot's availability. Payment information must be provided in advance of the appearance.
Please note: travel charges may apply.