Facilities and Equipment
1. Room Type: Only one guest per room
2. Towel: Towels should be brought by individual guests.
3. Soap: One bar per room
4. Toilet Paper: One roll per room* All other toiletries should be brought by individual guests.
5. Remote Control- Each room has one remote control, used for the TV as well as for the room temperature.- The room temperature can be adjusted by the remote control as well as by the controller on the wall.- The remote control may not be taken out of the room.
6. Key Card- One key card is provided to each guest.- Guests are responsible for a lost key card (20,000 won).- Place the key card in the wall slot in order to activate the electricity and the heat in the room.
7. Laundry Room (free of charge)- Room 207, on the 2nd floor- Equipped with detergent and drying racks- The two machines in the middle are washer-dryer combos.
Note- Access to the main building at NIIED is restricted after 6pm. In order to enter the main building, a guest must obtain an entry card from the security guard.- All lost or damaged items are the responsibility of guests. (ex. lost card key, 20,000KRW)- Please do not take or discard any items that belong to Arirang House and NIIED.- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited in Arirang House.- Please use the trash can in the lobby for trash items that cause odor.- Please be careful at the rooftop garden.