K-W POMBA Membership form
K-W POMBA is a Member Chapter of Multiple Births Canada/Naissances multiples Canada, the only national support organization for multiple births families. Membership in K-W POMBA is open to families in the Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas with multiples or expecting multiples (Twins, Triplets or more).
Membership Cost is $30 for the period of September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020.
Payment must be remitted by e-transfer to:
please use the password "kwpomba".
- Exclusive Facebook Group for members only where we can socialize, share and learn from one another.
- Opportunities to attend informative meetings throughout the year, which includes support from other multiple parents, guest speakers, or social events.
- Opportunities to attend various social functions (Playgroups, picnic, Pumpkin Patch etc.)
- Early shopping privileges for you and a guest at our used clothing and equipment sales
- An extra 10% of sales on all your sold items at the Fall and Spring Sales
- Access to services by K-W POMBA's Peer Health Workers, including expectant parent meetings, home visits after the arrival of your multiples, and borrowing equipment (example: triple strollers or breastfeeding pumps or pillows)
- Access to our many member supports in areas such as breastfeeding, prematurity, higher order multiples, DNA testing, bed rest, help line/hospital visits, c-section, colic, and loss of a multiple
- Membership with Multiple Births Canada/Naissances multiples Canada, the only national support organization for multiple birth families, which includes: 1 vote at MBC AGM, Electronic subscription to Multiple Moments & Report from National for every member, Access to the Members section of the MBC Web site, Access to the MBC Support Networks, Discount on national conference registration, Discount on MBC publications, Listing of Multiple Births Canada's national discount and coupon programs, including admission tickets to major local tourist attractions at greatly reduced rates
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service