Lab and Room Reservations
Please use this form to reserve labs and rooms in the Library and Learning Resource Center (LRC) at SJCC. These spaces are available for occasional use and should not be used as regular classroom spaces. You must be a faculty or staff member to make a reservation, and you must reserve your space during Library and LRC hours of operation. Please note that your timeslot request does not constitute a reservation until you have received confirmation from the scheduler. Reservations are confirmed via email, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
1. Which lab or room are you requesting?
L-113: LRC Lab (Space features 24 computer workstations and an instructor's workstation with projector, screen, and whiteboard. Available: M-F, 8:30 am to 7 pm.)
L-206: Library Lab (Space features 29 computer workstations and an instructor's workstation with projector, screen, document camera, and whiteboard. Available: M-F, 8:30 am to 8 pm.)
L-307: Presentation Room (Space seats 9-15 and features presenter laptop, back-screen projection, and whiteboard. Available: M-F, 8:30 am to 8 pm.)
2. When do you wish to reserve the space?
3. When do you plan to start your session?
4. When do you plan to end your session?
5. What is the general purpose of your session?
6. L-307 can be set up with a Jamboard, an electronic whiteboard developed by Google.
Yes, I would like to reserve this space with a Jamboard.
No thanks! I won't need a Jamboard for this meeting.
7. What is your name?
8. What is your email address?
9. What is your job title?
10. What is your division or department name?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service