LayerOne 2020 Call for Trainings
Welcome to the LayerOne Call for Trainings form.
* All trainings are on May 22 (Friday) before the main conference starts.
* All trainings begin at 10:00 and end at 17:00. There is a break for lunch from 12:00 - 13:00.
* Trainers generally bring their own laptop to present on; please note below if you can't do this.
* Trainers will be paid within 60 days of the end of the event, you'll need to provide a completed W-9 for tax purposes. You will not be paid if you do not provide a completed W-9!
* Trainers are given free entrance to the conference for May 22-24 (Friday through Sunday).
* Trainers earn $500 per student that attends their training (Per training - not per trainer).
Things to consider:
* If you are submitting a popular topic (e.g. "pen testing", "web hacking"), try to be as detailed as possible and distinguish why your training is the best.
* We get a large amount of submissions (>50) but only accept 5 of them. Please don't feel bad if your training is not accepted!
* At this time we can only accept training from US citizens for tax purposes.
Trainer Name(s) and Email Address
Enter the names (or handles) and e-mail addresses of all trainers
The title of your training
A description of what you'll cover in your training
Who should take this course?
What is the target audience for this training; job roles, skill levels?
What students should KNOW or BRING. (e.g. "A basic understanding of computer networking, C programming, and a system with 64-bit Kali Linux 2.0 with the XYZ Software pre-installed.")
What will students be provided with?
What documentation or equipment will students be provided with at your training? What will they be able to keep?
Provide a short bio for each trainer
What capacity is your training?
Maximum number of attendees that you are comfortable with.
Any technical requirements for this training?
Do you need any personnel, hardware, non-standard A/V, or other requirements? (projector, Internet & seating already provided)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LayerOne LLC.