Dream Fundraiser Application
COMMITMENTS & AGREEMENTS:
- NO MINIMUM time commitments nor fundraising experience required.
- Must attend fundraising workshop to hone one’s skills and strategic knowledge.
- Must communicate respectfully, thoughtfully, and model exceptional behavior.
- If you are unable to attend an event, please provide as much notice as possible, preferably a MINIUM of 72 hours CANCELLATION NOTICE!
- We value and respect that fundraisers have the resources and ability to transform any idea into reality. We ask that fundraisers help us to protect and elevate our youth and their ideas. Fundraisers agree that any business idea(s) developed by youth in the program will be fostered, protected, and not used under any circumstances without first obtaining written permission.
First and last name
Preferred pronouns? (Ex: he, his, him)
How did you hear about this opportunity? (Such as the website name you saw our job posting, the name of a friend or organization/institution that mentioned us, etc...)
Primary phone number
City and county of residence?
Do you have any fundraising experience? If yes, please elaborate. If no, please explain why you believe you would succeed in this role.
On a scale of 1-10, what priority level should we place in contacting you for support? (You will have the chance to change/alter your response at a later date)
Contact me FIRST whenever you need volunteer support
Contact me LAST whenever you need volunteer support
Would you like to apply for any additional positions? If so, which ones? [Please refer back to our volunteer webpage for position descriptions]
Event support staff
If you were an animal (fictitious or not), what would you be and why?
Any additional comments, questions or concerns?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Colorado Boulder.
Terms of Service