Stress Busting for Caregivers Preregistration Form
FREE VIRTUAL Help for YOU as you care for a loved one over 60 with Dementia or Chronic Illness.
Limited Enrollment. Classes do fill quickly, so act now to benefit from:
- Nine 90-minutes sessions presented by two specially certified Master Trainers
- Real-life strategies for managing stress, we’ll walk you through practical tips to apply in your caregiver role and self-care techniques you can use each day
- Program meets the Administration on Aging's highest criteria for evidence-based programs because it’s been proven to reduce stressors associated with caregiving
- A caring, respectful, empathetic environment with others facing similar challenges, everyone there understands what you’re going through
- FREE course manual included valued at $20 each
Thursdays, 2:00 - 3:30 PM
August 6, 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24
October 1, 2020
*Only those who receive care must reside in Union County, NJ; caregivers may live anywhere
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service