Family Support Interest Form
For families expecting or with children through age 3
Family Support Programs provide:
- One-on-one home visits
- Parent/child activities and playgroups
- Developmental screenings
- School readiness - learning begins at birth!
At each visit the home visitor may:
- Provide parenting tips that match your child’s needs
- Help reduce stress
- Show you activities to help your child develop and grow
- Connect you to other community services
- Give you support in those “early baby days” with feeding and sleeping
All home visits are 100% free and voluntary!
If you would like to be contacted with more information about free home visiting programs, please fill out the form below!