2018 - Alpine Code
Know and observe the code - it's your responsibility:
• Know your ability.
• Always stay in control.
• Be able to stop and avoid other people or objects.
• Take lessons from qualified professional instructors to learn and progress.
• Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or run or are not visible from above.
• When entering a trail or run or starting downhill, look uphill and give way to others.
• Always use proper devices to prevent runaway equipment. Ensure you equipment is in good condition.
• Avoid people ahead of you - they have right of way.
• Observe all signs and warning.
• Keep off closed trails or runs and out of closed areas.
• Before using any lift you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
• Do not ski, snowboard, ride a chair or undertake any other alpine activity, if drugs or alcohol impairs your ability.
• If you involved in a collision or witness an accident, alert Ski Patrol, remain at the scene and identify your self to the Ski Patrol.
All students must read and be aware of the Alpine Code. This code is in place on all Snowy Mountain and all students are expected to follow it.
Should you be found by a member of Mountain Staff, eg Ski Patrol, Lifties, Instructors, etc you will be escorted from the mountain for the duration of the day and your lift pass marked. If you are caught a second time you lift pass is confiscated.
Student's Full Name
Please retype your name
Parent / Guardian's Full Name
Parent/ Guardian Signature
Please retype you name
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NSW Dept of Education. -
Terms of Service